Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 30 of hCG diet

An apple a day (or 5 in my case) keeps the weight gain away.  Today's scale amount indicated a loss of 2.4 lbs!!  I'll take that, thank-you!!  I guess I didn't reach a plateau but rather my body recovering from my 2 'write-off' days last wknd.  I'd say "shame on me" but what's the point of that....I overcame the hurdle and am back to my biggest number of weightloss so far...25.7 lbs.  I only have 9.7 lbs to go to hit a huge milestone in the weight-loss saga of my life....199.9 lbs!  Below 200 lbs....I can't pinpoint when I was that weight last as I didn't weigh myself years ago but I'm willing to guess around 2005-2006 was the time.  Yes, I just revealed my weight and really it's just a number but what's great about me saying my number, it's a sign of not being embarrassed anymore because I can and will get below those numbers and hopefully never see them again.  I'd love to be 100% sure about that last statement but I'm being a realist.  I don't get any satisfaction in pretending or denying.

Anyhoo, I had my coffee this am with stevia and an apple.  I ate an apple while babysitting at around 12:30pm.  After doing some errands, I came home and ate another one.  For dinner I ate another and around 6:30pm ate my last one while watching "Dinner For Schmucks" (which I might add is a stupid/annoying movie).  

One thing I have realized is when I'm mad/angry, frustrated, or bored I like to snack.  Now this isn't a revelation but rather a want to put those feelings to better use, rather than eating.  I watched the movie tonite wanting popcorn with butter but of course that's a big no-no so I just ate my apple.  Watching movies/tv is associated with eating a snack which is fine to a point....I'd like to channel that habit to somewhere else. Make sense?  I'd rather not spend lots of money either but need to find an outlet of some sort that will deter me from eating.  That's kind of a big thing for me to admit.

Here's to another 2 lb loss tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment