Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10 of hCG diet

Ok, just a quickie tonite.  Need to get to bed soon as I gotta get up at 7am to help with my sister's garage sale....actually more like a yard sale cause it's in the front yard.

Anyways...woke up this am, did my morning pee, and weighed myself....I was 1.4 lbs lighter and past my first weightloss goal.  My total loss so far is 15.5 lbs in 7 days.  Wowzers, eh?!  I had to broadcast that on Facebook this am too.  I get lots of "likes" when I post something like that...makes me feel good inside....for once.

Menu:
coffee & stevia - breaky
apple - snack
Finnish meatballs & cucumber - lunch
strawberries - snack
1 melba toast - dinner....I needed a protein break and a cooking break so progressed through the hunger feelings, they went away and didn't come back so that's all I ate.
apple - pm snack
= 428 calories....I wouldn't have had any room for protein for dinner anyways in regards to calories.

On the plus side, my boss noticed a change in my appearance.  Thinner face and smaller bust area (even though she didn't say those words).  I think I noticed some change there too.  Tomorrow sometime I'm gonna hit Walmart to find a couple cheap t-shirts and maybe capris....need to compensate for the loss and not have my clothes look soooo baggy.  Till tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Once the diet is over (officially) what kind of diet do you have to maintain? 500 calories is quite low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can eat normal stuff in larger quantities, veggies/fruit/meat, for the first 3 weeks after diet. No carbs/sugars allowed until the 4th week and then they're slowly brought back. It's not too bad...I'm used to no carbs/sugar now...I use stevia instead in my coffee so at least I don't have those nasty headaches anymore when I first thought I'd have to quit it.

    ReplyDelete