This am I weighed myself and was down another 1 lb. So 0.5 lb more to get to 25 lbs lost! That kind of news makes me giddy and I felt like I was on a high at the beginning of work too. haha It's really great when you can feel the difference in clothing not fitting very well or too baggy. Yay for too big clothing! haha
But....and it's a bit but too....I fell into a moment of weakness again this evening at dinner time at work. Oddly enough I was good yesterday when I found out a pharmacist had brought in a leftover b'day cake that was 3 layers and had the soft, smooth, sweet icing on it and between the layers. Here's the but, I had a piece of it moments ago before my dinner and it was superb...and it was still frozen too as that's where it's stored. I know I'm gonna pay for this moment of weakness by the number on the scale but what's a little indulgence every 20 days or so in the grand scheme of things? I won't hit my 25 lb loss tomorrow so I guess I sabatoged myself but that's ok...I'll be redeemed the next day because I'll be good again.
So for lunch before work I had the Cajun fish again and it was pretty good....one or two bites that tasted fishy but other than that it was fine. My dinner was something new as well....Beef tacos in a lettuce leaf wrap. The beef had 1 garlic clove minced, cilantro chopped, s & b to taste, onion powder, pinch of cayenne pepper, and 1 tbsp chopped onion. I omitted the garlic powder as there was already a clove in it. (Don't want my pores or the kitchen stinking of garlic too much!) It was quite good and the cilantro added some really nice flavour. Because I used lettuce, that was my veggie for the meal.
Today's Menu
breaky: coffee & stevia & orange
lunch: cajun baked cod & cucumber
snack: apple
dinner: beef tacos in lettuce leaf wraps (and BAD cake)
snack: ??
I'm prepared for the bad news tomorrow am.
No comments:
Post a Comment