Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 17 & 18 of hCG diet

Ok, this is gonna be a quickie as I'm feeling lazy, tired and not in the mood to blog right now.   Oh well.
On Fri after my weigh, I hadn't lost anything so thought I was at the beginning of a possible plateau.  I worked my butt off last nite and when I weighed myself this morning I lost 1.8 lbs.  I've been going on the scale about 5x/morning to see the average weight as it's different each time I step on it within moments of each time.  Stupid scale!

I shared my recipe for Finnish Meatballs with a pharmacist as she's never made meatballs before and mine smelled good at dinner last nite at work.  It really is a good recipe.  Has a nice garlic flavour from the garlic powder used.

Today I had to weigh out all my meat in 100 g portions, which oddly enough I don't mind doing.  Ran out of ziploc baggies though.  I weighed out 5 x 100 g beef, 4 x 100 g chicken, and 5 x 100 g fresh cod.  And man do I dislike fish now but can't just be eating the beef and chicken as the calories are too high for daily meals.  I try to eat beef only 3x max/week.  It is 190 calories/100 g where cod is 105 calories/100 g and chicken is 114 calories/100 g. 

I'm gonna have to browse the recipe book again for more variety in my meals as it's been 19 days of no variety.  Although tonite's chicken was bbq'd (yummy).  Gotta love the black carcinogens that come with bbqing.  Haha.  Give a little, take a little, right?

I'm not gonna include my usual log of my menus as there is no change....no variety to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment