Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6 of hCG diet

Right now (5:38pm) my nose and tastebuds are being tortured by the smell of the crispy stuffed chicken breast mom just baked for her dinner.  I LOVE those things, mainly the Kiev ones, garlic butter and parsley....mmmm....ok stop thinking about them!!
My weight this am was 1.2 lbs less so am down 9.7 lbs total.  I had my usual coffee & stevia for breakfast, orange for morning snack, leftover Finnish meatballs and cucumber for lunch and now Chicken Fajitas without the Fajita for dinner.
I had a 1.5hr nap after work today, was super bagged.  My job was fairly active and I burned out when I got home.  My chicken was supposed to marinate for 2-3 hrs in fridge but whatever, 30 min should be ok instead since I didn't do it before my nap.
There were a bunch of questions from friends at work regarding what I eat and if I'm hungry.  The food is normal, portions are alot smaller, and I'm hungry when it's meal time.  Even if I feel hungry and it's not meal time the feeling goes away eventually.
Since I'm having 2 higher calorie meals today, lunch & dinner, my snack will be 1/2 piece of Melba toast...woohoo! haha  Can't go over 500 calories and with the high calorie meals, I'm not left with much for a snack later.  I'll plan better next time.


p.s. I over calculated the calories for the cup of coffee, so instead of 4 it's now 2.  So I can have my full piece of Melba toast now....little luxuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment