Another day at work with a bit more activity so hopefully I've reached my first goal weight when I weigh myself tomorrow am. One more lb to go!
I weighed myself this am and lost 1.6 lb...not too bad. If that's my daily average after today, it'll be clear sailing the rest of the way.
Just to clarify one thing, there are 23 days of injections and 23 days of eating the 500 calorie diet but the diet part end on the 26th because the first 2 days were gorge days and day 3 was an "ineffective" day and day 4 is considered the "effective" day. On the 25th we're having a family bbq and I'll have to be good of course, but I think I may add a veggie or two more than allowed just to enjoy the meal more....still no carbs or sugars though. Man, if there's dessert, I may have to go to a different room until it's done. I was a the movies tonite watching Bridesmaids (which is a riot!) and watched/smelled people eat their popcorn buttery goodness, but I ignored it as much as possible....still woulda loved it though. Even a 1/4 of a small bag woulda been nice but not for a while yet.
Menu:
coffee & stevia - breakfast
orange - am snack
chicken & tomato salad - lunch
apple - snack
dill halibut & cucumbers - dinner
melba toast x 1 - snack
Can't wait till tomorrow at 5:20am when I get on that scale....I may just have to treat myself if I make the goal and this time the treat won't be food!
No comments:
Post a Comment