Today was a bit tough with the hunger feelings. I felt them 2x at work and my afternoon was more active than the morning was. But I still plowed through it.
I weighed myself this morning and was down almost 5 lbs!! I couldn't believe it....bizarre. So I re-weighed myself and was actually only down 0.6 lbs....a bit more realistic, disappointing but realistic. I weighed again and that was confirmed. I'd be below my first goal weight if I had lost the 5 lbs but that's ok....only 1.4 lbs to go anyways.
I had the usual coffee & stevia for breaky, strawberries for am snack, chicken with a dash of s & p and garlic powder...much better. For snack, which I ate late cause I didn't take an afternoon break, I had an apple and then came home tired so had a nap for almost 1.5 hrs. I woke up at 5:15pm and didn't want to cook anything. I was so unmotivated. I tried to convince myself I wasn't hungry either. This whole thing about cooking 2 meals for myself a day is getting old. I know people do it all the time but really....it's never been in my routine to use the stove/oven to prep for 2 meals/day. I know it's a lot healthier to cook from scratch myself, but it's not very enjoyable for me unless I'm cooking for more than myself. I ended up prepping some Finnish meatballs before going out with mom for 30 min...came home, cooked them up and made the tomato basil salad again. That is a tasty dinner, but small portions.
I've been on the computer since about 7pm tonite, drinking water but forgot the melba toast again. Oh well...I'm alright. Wonder what the scale reading will bring me tomorrow??
Sorry for the hunger pains. I hear that about most diets that friends start doing. I hear it takes about 2wks for your body to adjust.
ReplyDeleteProbably right about the adjusting part. I just reached my first weightloss goal this am. I've lost a total 15.9 lbs in 10 days! I'm gonna treat myself but not sure with what....maybe a certain ring I've had my eye on, or a memorable tattoo I've been wanting for a couple years, or a new outfit....not sure. I'm really glad ur reading my blog and commenting!
ReplyDelete