Not much to report except the small loss of 0.2 lbs this morning. I may have or am starting to plateau with weight-loss so tomorrow is "apple day". That's where I eat only apples all day when I'm hungry (except I'll have coffee in the morning as usual). A girl at work who just started at the pharmacy said she's done the diet 4x and has lost 60 lbs and been able to maintain. She's gonna take the summer off and resume in the fall, same as me. She said the "apple day" does work and can stimulate a 2 lb loss. I'm game for that!
Yesterday wasn't a loss either, I gained 0.6lbs I think but who knows about the scale.....it's digital and I have to step on it 5-6 times to get the same number to shows up 3 times. Somewhat unreliable but I get an idea of what's happening.
Menu: Also not very exciting.
June 28
Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Snack: apple
Lunch: chicken & cucumber
Dinner: cod & melba & tomato basil salad (without the basil)
June 29
Breakfast: coffee & stevia & strawberries
Snack: apple
Lunch: meatballs with melba
Snack: orange
Dinner: cod & melba
I got new "clearlycontacts" glasses in the mail today (FedEx). I like them. Their brown with aqua, brown & white arms. Another "free" deal from the website. I ended up paying $38 though because I included UV protectant, scratch-free coating, shipping, taxes and one other thing I can't think of right now. In the box it came in was a gift card that said "free glasses on us"....seriously! I won't be needing another pair as I have 2 new pairs and one old pair. I may give it to my youngest sister and it doesn't matter if you're a new client or repeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment