Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16 of hCG diet

Just a quickie tonight as I'm worn out from tonight's shift.  I'm only down 0.4 lb this am.  I stepped on the scale about 5x to get an average idea as the scale likes to jump around.  I got an email from Dr. Mah mentioning he'll be sending the next script to the pharmacy and to come in for a weigh-in.  I called the clinic to book the appointment and the receptionist said I was supposed to come in weekly for weigh-ins and measurements.  I mentioned I had no idea about that.  I don't recall Barb letting me know about this at all....so I've missed 2 appointments as I'm on day 16 so I'll be going in at 9am tomorrow.  What a shame too cause I paid $250 for the consultation and didn't know they'd actually be tracking my weightloss and measurements too....I sure didn't get my money's worth so far.  Oh well.  I'll start tomorrow.

Today at work was much more livelier for me as I wasn't sitting for the whole shift doing order entry.  I ran the dispensary, answered phones, filled orders, retrieved meds, etc.  I hope a bit more than 1 lb will come off me by tomorrow am.  When I did a shipping/receiving shift last Monday I noticed a nice amount of 2.4 lbs come off.

Menu:
Breakfast:  coffee & stevia
Lunch: beef & tomato
Snack: apple
Dinner: chicken & celery

Looking forward to tomorrow's amount lost.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! I am on day 16 today and came across your blog post. I have lost 11-12 lbs so far. But it seems the loss has slowed a bit recently which is weird but also typical from what the nurse told me. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete