Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 27 of hCG diet

My weight gain today was 0.8lbs because of my 'bad' eating yesterday.  Tomorrow will be down again and the rest of the 23 day plan I'll keep going down, darn it!  No more of this cheating because it's getting me nowhere but up.  Funny thing bout that....usually it's 'nowhere but down'. haha!

Today went much better, diet wise....I'm back to the ol' strict ways.  I didn't have much of a dinner though (long story) as I made mom a hamburger using my meat I had pre-thawed in the fridge.  I ate an apple instead.

Menu: coffee & stevia
Lunch:  chicken & tomato
Dinner: apple

I may not have just broke 200 calories today but I feel fine.  I had missed both my breaks at work so didn't get my apple and orange I had brought for my snacks. 

2 comments:

  1. How long is this diet? Less than 200cal/day is painful:-( I would definitely have headaches and lethargy. Hope today's intact is more balanced:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: I did break 200 calories and was ok. I really don't feel bad being on the restricted diet and because of the injection hCG and not being allowed more than 500 cal/day, I feel pretty good.

    ReplyDelete