Just gonna combine both days, not much happened in them anyways....diet-wise that is.
On the 14th (tuesday) I had a moment of weakness and gave in with no regrets. Guess that's ok then if there's no regrets but the scale wasn't so forgiving. I had 1 banana timbit at work as there was a box of them in the dispensary courtesy of a Pharmacist. I just wanted to taste the new banana flavour and the sweet frosted goodness on top....it was niiiiiice. BUT, the next morning when I weighed myself I was up 0.8 lbs. Crazy what one little timbit could do but the info book is very specific in being strict about the diet and that any sugar or carbs can make you gain 2-3 lbs....glad that wasn't me, I may have shed some tears if the gain was that much.
I lost 1.2 lb on Wed am...so looks like I'm back on track. Total loss so far: 19.1 lbs.
Nothing too exciting or different happening with my menu.
June 14th
Breakfast: coffee & stevia & melba toast x 1
Lunch: cod & tomato ***Note: I couldn't finish the cod....just yuck***
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: chicken & cucumber
Snack: apple
June 15th
Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Lunch: chicken & tomato
Snack: orange
Dinner: beef & tomato
I lost 1.2 lb on Wed am...so looks like I'm back on track. Total loss so far: 19.1 lbs.
Nothing too exciting or different happening with my menu.
June 14th
Breakfast: coffee & stevia & melba toast x 1
Lunch: cod & tomato ***Note: I couldn't finish the cod....just yuck***
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: chicken & cucumber
Snack: apple
June 15th
Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Lunch: chicken & tomato
Snack: orange
Dinner: beef & tomato
No comments:
Post a Comment