Monday, June 13, 2011

One Hockey Reference

I never talk about hockey because I don't know what I'm talking about and don't wanna look stupid BUT I think it's clear to all hockey fans especially those of the Vancouver Canucks that they are playing AWFUL!  The first 2 games they won....lots of positive vibes from them to win the cup and lots of happy fans hoping they win the cup for the first time since the 1914/15 season but when Vancouver was called the Millionaires.

Game 3 & 4 they lost in Boston....both embarrassments forsure.  Game 3 a shut out and game 4, an 8-1 loss.  Now really, how can that happen when the Canucks had a shutout as well?  Game 5, they won 1-0 in the 3rd period....faith in the Canucks was renewed.  Everyone started believing again....the cup was in sight.  Game 6 (tonite's game), a 5-2 loss!!  The first 4 goals in the first period.  Ugliness!  Luongo was pulled after the first quick 3 goals and Schneider brought in.  Schneider blocked 30/32 shots compared to Luongo's 5/8 shots on goal.  Now....it's anyone's game but the chances are very high in Boston's favour.  Game 7 will be in Boston and they're a very strong team with an exceptional goalie, Tim Thomas.  I don't have much hope but do hope for the cup to be brought to Vancouver.

I may not know anything about hockey but I do know what's obvious and that's my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment