Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26 of hCG diet

Well today was another write off unfortunately.  I don't know what got into me (besides the bad food!).  I had my usual cup of coffee & stevia, then at lunch I had a left over hamburger patty and tomatoes.  I went out for about 3 hrs and when I came home, I reduced myself to having 2 slices of left over pizza from yesterday and then to top it off, I grabbed a bowl (bigger than a soup bowl), filled it with cheezies from yesterday and proceeded with eating them and they were good.  THEN....mom came outside to where I was chillin on the deck, she saw what I was eating and took the bowl away!  I didn't fight back; was better she did that anyways.

I seriously need to get back on track again.  What I've realized is that since I was bored/lazy, I resorted to quick, non-healthy food....the same ol' habits as before the diet.  It's more obvious to me know when I cheat about why I turn to that sort of food, rather than grab an apple or orange.  Like last week for example, I had a very crappy day at work on Wed and ate that piece of cake at work during my dinner break.  I did that because I was frustrated at my work day.  An Emotional eater is what I am.  How do I break out of that frame of thinking?  Will need to investigate further on that technique in order for me to be successful outside of the diet.

Because of yesterday's bbq, I had gained 2 lbs which was expected so that's ok.  Since I did badly today I hope to not have gained more than 2 lbs....that would really suck!  But I'm sure that would kick my butt back in gear.  I don't wanna lose any time in losing that additional 25 lbs I'm hoping to lose this time around.

This evening I pre-measured my portions of beef and chicken and put them into the freezer.  When buying the meat, I look at the weight of the package and if it's just above 600 g or 700 g, for example, I can get 6 - 7 meals out of.  Well my chicken was 506 g and I got 4 x 100 g + 1 x 65 g portions and my beef was just over 600 g and I got 5 x 100 g + 1 x 70 g portions.  That wasn't cool.  This is the first time I've encountered this and this is the first time I purchased the meat from Superstore.  Hmmmm....something suspicious with their weighing.  Are they including the packaging too?  What gives?  Not cool.  Won't be buying meat there again, especially since I need the portions to be even.

Well here's to a kick-ass week of discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment