Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 of hCG diet

Well on my second day of the gorge part of the diet went alright.  I had pizza pops for breakfast, a chicken ranch pita and chips from Redfern's for lunch with an almond bark latte (yum!).  I didn't really snack during the drive back to PG but for dinner I had McD's....a big mac, med fries and med coke (yum again).  Then I baby sat for 1.5 hrs, went to the grocery store to pick up the groceries needed for the rest of the 21 days of the diet.  When I got home, I had a caramel drum stick and that's it for my food intake today.  Not as much as yesterday but didn't feel so great last nite while going to bed....got a bit of reflux from the late nite ice cream binge I guess.

I weighed myself this am and was almost 4 lbs heavier than yesterday but that's understandable.  I injected myself today too but in the side of the thigh instead of the top...went in good, no pain, and then no blood either.  I noticed I bruised a little bit from yesterday's 'virgin' injection...live and learn, right?

So tomorrow will consist of a coffee in the am with stevia to sweeten it, then probably some fruit, then for lunch some seasoned fish (prob with lemon), and a veggie, then dinner will be shake n'bake chicken with a veggie and I think mom will do the shake n'bake as well for their dinner.  Until tomorrow's update....

No comments:

Post a Comment