Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 4 of hCG diet

At the end of Day 3, I realized that the scale doesn't work on carpet!!  That's why I had lost 30 lbs, so now the scale will be in the bathroom rather than in my room. 
Day 4 was yesterday.  I weighed myself and was down 5.5lbs since the first day of injections.  Crazy eh??!!  I was thinking, "I'll take that!"  I began my day with coffee and stevia.  Then went out with dad to buy his father's day gift from mom.  We went in searching of a 40" LCD TV.  Did some price searching and ended up at Andre's Audiotronics.  After all the shopping, driving and purchasing, it was after 1230pm and I hadn't had more than 4 calories all day.  Time to have lunch.  On any other day besides these diet days, I woulda said go through the drive-thru but NOPE, not this time.  Went home, had left over garlic & lemon sole and strawberries.  Fish (& garlic) really stink up the kitchen.  Even if there was no garlic the kitchen would stink.  I'm not a fish fan as is, so it is a stretch for me to be eating as much as I plan to.  I may have to figure out an alternative meat source for a little while.
For dinner, dad bbq'd hamburgers and I was able to include my homemade one and 1 cup of sliced tomatoes. The burger consisted of: 100g of extra lean beef with parsley, pinch of salt, pepper, onion powder, and chili pepper flakes.  It was alright....better than the fish, that's forsure.  Mom made rhubarb pies that I CAN'T have....mean trick :(  Oh well....better to work on the discipline anyways.
Caitlin, dad and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (3D) tonite and I couldn't have any good snacks so brought an apple instead.  Before the movie, we went to London Drugs so dad can get a snack and he got peanut m&m's (that I love), and bite sized coffee crisps.  Caitlin got herself some low calorie twizzlers.  So I tried my best to ignore the snacking even though dad graciously offered me some....how kind.  Not cool!  The movie was great and I hear there's a 5th one in negotiation right now too.  Why not?  They've already done 4, might as well keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment