I weighed myself at 6:20am and have lost another 3 lbs! So now it's 8.5 lbs since my first injection....let's keep going. I had coffee and stevia for breakfast, and an apple for snack. Since I got up late my meals are closer together this morning. Lunch (right now) is left over shake n'bake chicken and 1 cup of cucumbers and water....mmm mmm good.
Mom and I went to Walmart for groceries as I had to stock up again. Here's the bill: $10 for chicken and $7.99 in fruit and veggies....not too bad, right? Anyhoo, today is either a super lazy day for me that I don't have much energy or it's a day where 500 calories or less is kicking in. I came home and went straight for a nap....1.5 hrs later and it's 530pm. (Unfortunately I forgot to have an afternoon snack which may have perked me up). I coulda kept on sleeping but instead had to get up to made dinner. I already had pre-weighed hamburger and so I made Finnish meatballs...it has chopped fresh parsley in it. With 200g of meat I made 12 x 1 inch balls....6 for today, 6 for tomorrow. Then I made apple cider vinegar coleslaw. It's ok, definately not the creamy variation but it's alright. I had to cut up and measure the chicken that I bought and got exactly 6 x 100g portions. That'll be the start of my breaded chicken fingers for tomorrow's dinner.
Now tomorrow I go to work, first day at work and on the diet, and I'll be the shipper/receiver helper. It's a bit of a physical job so hopefully I don't burn out too easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment