Here I go again, writing 2 days worth in one day. Sheesh.
I was down 2.6 lbs in the morning and stayed true to the diet throughout the day. At 9am I went to my weigh-in appointment and I walked. Yes, I walked. For all you loyal readers of my blog you'll know how much I dislike exercise. But what the heck, why not go for a 8-10 min walk? So off I went, down the hill, across the street and into the medical building. One of two elevators were out of order and the other one had a large line-up so up 4 flights of stairs I trekked. My legs hurt but wasn't huffin' and puffin' too much. Since my last visit there last week, I went down 6 lbs.
And now it's the 25th and it's my splurge/treat day. Alicia and Cassidy came over (my step-nieces) and mom, dad, the girls & I went bowling.....well I didn't, I took pictures. The day was really good....fun and good food.
Menu:
Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Lunch: 2 pieces of Deliscio pizza
Dinner: cheezies, plain chips, caesar salad, jelly/carrot salad, pasta salad, hamburger patty with mustard and tomato slice, water
Desert: angel food cake, strawberries and low fat Cool Whip
That pretty much says what the scale will say tomorrow. Oh well....gotta indulge once in a while and even the mustard tasted really good and that's not my first choice of condiments either.
No comments:
Post a Comment