Monday, June 20, 2011

Days 19 & 20 of hCG diet

I really gotta get back on track with blogging on a daily basis instead of putting 2 days together...yeesh.

So yesterday when I hopped on the scale I was down 1.2 lbs and today I was down 1.0 lbs....so over the wknd I went down 4 lbs....wonder how that happened besides following the strict guidelines.  I wasn't anymore active than usual except Fri at work was busy and I worked until 8pm. My diet hasn't changed to anything really exciting until this afternoon when I had to have fish.  As you could see in the previous post, I found a good fish recipe and it was fish-flavour free!!  I'll be making it again tomorrow for lunch.

I wore my black cargo-style pants today and before I put the belt on (I always wear a belt) I noticed the pants were a bit loose....like about 2 inches too big loose!  When I put the belt on the waist band had to be sinched by the belt to get it done up.  Haha.  When I got to work today, my coworker Marianna said off the bat "I can see a difference".  Nice eh?  I was quite giddy at work too....probably the loss of the 4 lbs helped with that.  On dinner break, I went home to eat and changed my pants to a newer pair that fit just right.  No belt needed.

A lady from a different dept came to the pharmacy tonight to do her job and she asked me how's it going because she's also doing the same diet but with the drops instead of injections.  I said I lost 4 lbs over the wknd and she said she gained 4 lbs.  It was her b'day wknd so she majorly splurged on food like pizza, cheese cake, chocolate cake, caesars, whoppers (malt balls)....mmmmm.  I think that's not too bad of a gain considered what she ate.  I will probably have a less of a splurge day this Sat as we're having a family bbq and I wanna enjoy the food with others rather than my piddly little portion of meat and veggie.  I will have a burger but no bun/ketchup, I will have some chips, some salads and some dessert  DARN IT!  Haha.  A girl's gotta give in once in a while, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment