Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 22 & 23 of hCG diet: Sad News

Well, first with the good news.  Remember that piece of cake I ate on the 20th?  Well the consequences weren't there the next morning.  I had still lost 0.8 lbs.  What a nice treat to see that but I also had to keep in mind that if I have those 'moments' again that I may gain.  Well here's the bad news, I gained 2.2 lbs because of the yummy cake.  Guess 2 days of cake is worse than one day.  Haha.  


I stayed home from work yesterday as I was feeling under the weather with what I thought was a head cold.  I ate my normal food while watching my parents eat chili, with buns for lunch and then bbq'd chicken with bbq sauce and rice for dinner.  Well I had a piece of Melba toast with my dinner and in this diet, for me, that's considered a treat because it's crunchy.


Day 24 of hCG diet:
Now it's the 24th.  I didn't get to finishing my blog yesterday so just finished it now and am gonna write a bit for today. I went to my weekly weigh-in and this time I walked down the hill and up 4 flights of stairs.  I was a bit winded after the stairs but mostly my legs hurt.  From last Thurs (if that's when my last app't was) I went down 6 lbs.  Like I said before, their scale is different than mine by 2 lbs so she says I lost 23, I say I lost 25.  When I went in last week she wanted to know my starting weight as I didn't start the diet until 6 weeks after my first consultation.  The weight I gave her was from my scale so it will be 2 lbs off from their scale.  So we'll continue to have that difference but if she had a starting weight from their scale when I started the diet, we'd be par.
I requested my original measurements as well so I can compare them to my current measurements.  


This am I looked in the mirror and did see a difference.  My upper half is smaller, my middle section a little bit smaller and my face is definitely slimmer as well.  The mirror didn't show my bottom half so can't comment but I think my thighs aren't rubbing when I walk as much as before but I may be dreaming on that one.  ;)  Things are looking up and by the end of the 40 or 46 course my goal is to be down a total of 50 lbs....I'll even take 48 lbs.  I can't even imagine the what the "new me" will look like as I don't remember what I used to look like when I was a size 12 or whatever.  Oh boy oh boy!!

3 comments:

  1. Slow and steady isn't easy. It must be encouraging to see the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is encouraging! On average I lose 1 lb/day and when I looked in the mirror this am, I saw a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do most of this in software for free. Try Jeskola Buzz. Its is a VST capable modular software music studio. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete