I'm a day late posting but was quite tired yesterday and busy with helping mom babysit then work on my homework.
I was down 2.4 lbs yesterday morning, so that makes a loss of 12.1 lbs so far....not too shabby. I'm still not really noticing where the loss is coming from but my face may be a bit slimmer. Mom took a pic of me with my niece & nephew and there was no double chin....makes the picture almost frameable. :)
I had my usual coffee & stevia for breaky, strawberries for am snack, stinky chicken and onions for lunch but I couldn't finish the onions...too odd of a flavour (mental note: don't make that recipe again). Plus it stunk up the house too much and for too long! For pm snack I had an orange, for dinner was the last of the lemon/dill sole (yuck) and tomato salad which I like and for a late nite snack, 1 piece of Melba toast. I really really enjoy the hard crunch of the Melba toast. Almost satisfying in that regard as the rest of my diet isn't crunchy at all.
I wasn't super active at work today so I knew my weight loss would be less as compared to the activity I had on Monday. I do feel hungry occasionally but nothing water won't cure, for a little while. I'm not complaining about the hunger feelings though, comes with the territory I guess. Some days my calories are less than others but on average my daily intake is about 440-450.
I really don't enjoy the fishy meals but I can't keep having hamburger and chicken all the time....gotta have some lower calorie meat, like the seafood. Plus the info book doesn't recommend having the beef more than 3-4x/week. But man it tastes 100% better than fish. (And the kitchen smells better too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment