Today I have to confess something. I gave into a piece of food that was in front of me for a couple hrs at work and just said "screw it" (for a moment) and ate it. It was the new banana timbit from Tim Horton's. It was soooo good and sweet, mmmm. I don't really regret it but I hope there was some grace baked into that timbit when it comes to weighing myself tomorrow am. I'm not a failure at this diet because of this, I'm just human with the slightest of decrease in will power for 30 seconds, that's all. I should be good now for the rest of the time on it.
Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Lunch: 100 g cod (bbq with dill), cucumber
Snack: apple
Dinner: 100 g chicken & tomato basil salad
Snack: orange
Yesterday, to prepare for dinner I prepped all 4 x 100 g cod for bbqing. The other 3 portions are for other meals this week. I also weighed out 7 x 100 g chicken and cooked up 2 portions for today and tomorrow. Last nite in bed I came up with a plan as I'm really tired of fish. Each week from Mon-Fri I will have chicken 5x, fish 3x, and extra lean beef 2x = 10 meals. Maybe that'll ease the dislike of the fish. We'll see. I'm not to eat the beef more than 3x/week so don't wanna do that.
Today's weightloss was 1.4 lbs so am down 18.7 lbs. Almost to the big 2-0!
No comments:
Post a Comment