I set my alarm for 5:30am for my daily weigh-in. Didn't lose much this time, 0.4 lbs. Oh well...I think it had something to do with me not eating protein for dinner last nite. Who knows...I'm no expert. This am I had to get up at 7:00 as I was helping set up at my sister's garage sale. It was great weather and very warm. I had my coffee & stevia, strawberries and 1 melba toast...a bit more than usual as I'd be busy. I didn't have a morning snack so was quite hungry for lunch. I made chicken and a sliced tomato. I had an apple for a snack after the garage sale, and for dinner I bbq'd dill halibut for mom and I. Mom made the apple cider vinegar coleslaw. She added a baked potato to her dinner. That was fine by me; I had no cravings for a potato. The fish tasted ok but wasn't feeling like fish.
Once again I wasn't interested in cooking dinner....maybe because it was gonna be fish again. I'm trying to cut down on the beef eating as it's higher in calories and not recommended to have many meals of it per week
I went to Walmart for some stuff and picked up more chicken and found some frozen cod (4 x 100g pieces). I wonder what it'll taste like...hopefully mild like the halibut.
No comments:
Post a Comment