This post will be shorter as I'm not really in "blog" mode and gotta really buckle down and do some homework.
Yesterday (July 1st) I had my usual diet and treated myself to some steak for dinner....flank steak that is. It's really muscley with next to no fat on it. I topped it with 1 fresh crushed garlic clove and some Montreal steak spice that after looking at the ingredients figured it was acceptable for my diet. I portioned out the steak (3 meals) and bbq'd it and it was quite good....a bit chewy but I think that's expected of this sort of cut. My weight-loss in the am was down 0.6 lbs....odd since the day before it was 2.4 lbs lost.
Today (July 2nd), same ol' diet and went to work. I had an interesting conversation with a pharmacist about the diet. She's amazed at how strict it is and she first thought I actually didn't eat. When I stated what the calorie value of pieces of meat were, it made more sense to be able to have decent meals and still be within 500 calories/day. I have done days within the 300 - 400 calorie range as well.
Nothing too exciting about today's menu either but I may have some popcorn tonite....I've been craving it for days and days....I'm not expecting a 50 lb loss during these two courses because already in my second course, the loss has slowed down so I'm hoping for a 40 lb loss. That would get me below 200 lbs forsure....I'd be about 195.5 lbs....I can't even imagine!!
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day! Hcg diet
ReplyDelete