Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting Smaaaaaller.....slowwwwwwwly


This is a new outfit I bought today from Reitmans.  I'm super excited to say the top and cardigan are from the regular sized part of the store and the pants are 2 sizes away from regular size part of the store!!  It helps that all 3 pieces have stretch in them, otherwise I prob wouldn't fit into many other tops/cardigans in that part of the store......so let's here it for STRETCH!! yay!  I'm sure there are thousands of females out there that agree with me on that.
So when I put this outfit on at home and showed mom, she was, first, surprised I was wearing a 'dressier' outfit, and, second, that I looked smaller and in regular sized clothing.  As she was about to walk downstairs, I said "you have to take a picture, this is a milestone".  

No comments:

Post a Comment