Ok, I've given up the attempts to blog everyday so every second day will have to do. Yesterday I lost 0.4 lbs and today another 0.4 lbs As of this morning I was down 28.8 lbs....I'm liking that number getting bigger.
I worked in Vanderhoof today and took a lunch with me, my usual chicken and tomato lunch with strawberries and an orange for snacks. BUT and I do mean BUT I went for lunch instead because I didn't want to sit in the cafeteria by myself for 45 min. I ended up at North Country, a local restaurant in a log house style building next to a motel. I'd been there once before a while back but didn't remember what I had. Anyways, I looked over the menu and wanted the zucchini sticks, onion rings, fries & gravy...you name it I wanted it but I thought I'd not overdo it on the grease....so I had chicken strips, fries and side of gravy....see, less grease was ingested. Haha. Man I devoured it, partly cause I was running out of lunchtime, and cause it was gooood. I even burned the top of my mouth. But afterwards I thought that I shouldn't have done that....guess I just didn't want to sit in the cafeteria so thought I'd treat myself....BUT I've been 'treating' myself too often lately. Popcorn 3 days in a row (with a little bit of salt) and now today's lunch....and when I drove into PG this afternoon, I went to the clinic for my weekly weigh-in and I gained 3 lbs since the morning.
There's a couple reasons for that though....it was about 4:30pm (late in the day) and after a larger than normal lunch of unhealthiness. I'll pay for it tomorrow on the scale (again). I'm back to my old behaviour of eating cause I want to and not caring what I ingest.....and then regret it afterward. (**Gross thought warning: I guess puking it up is too late now**).
I don't have much time left till the end of my diet (July 16) and I'm losing way slower than in the first course. I need to ship up NOW! (technically tomorrow am I'll start)....but still....ship up now. (sigh) Ok....I think that's enough pep-talking and berating myself for tonite.
Yesterday's menu:
the usual boring stuff (no dinner except popcorn though)
ok - I have noted the name of the spa - was not planning on returning to Barbados anytime soon (too many places I need to travel to) Hcg diet
ReplyDelete