Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Days 35 & 36 of hCG diet

Yesterday I had a day off from work and the diet was going well....I was down 1 lb from the day before (yay)....only 7 more lbs till 200 lbs!  Then I drove to Quesnel, for no major reason except to go for a drive and kill time as I had nothing else to do.  I got my oil changed, went to Fabricland for mom and picked up some fabric for her, SOF for some groceries when I was leaving town and went to BP cause I wanted something good to eat.  I had pep-talked myself just the day before about not doing what I was just gonna do and what I happened to do.  I ordered a starter caesar salad and my fave appy, Cactus Cut potatoes.  Man was it ever goooood....and I was full after that.

Now here's where it goes bad.....the next morning before work I weighed myself and went up 3 lbs! Man was I pissed at myself, pretty much disliked myself for being so weak and not listening to myself's pep-talk.  Time is really flying by and I have 10 days left to get to my 40 lb mark. So off to work I went with my proper menu in my lunch bag and a proper menu for dinner at home ready for when I got home.  

I realized today that I need a routine such as work in order to be disciplined to follow my diet.  I don't like days off, although I've been very good on many of the days off, but when there's a moment where I go off and do my own thing there's always a chance for me to fall off the wagon. I'm glad to say it's only happened 2x where I've gone to an actual restaurant and blew it.  I really do like food toooo much and need to get a strict handle on this problem cause what's the point in a short time of contentedness when shortly after the meal I feel like crap and I don't mean physically but rather mentally?  Vicious cycle I say!  

I need to find another outlet for myself that doesn't involve food.  Food is bad and if I didn't need to eat I probably wouldn't as I see the results of eating all the good but very bad stuff.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: coffee & stevia
Snack: apple
Lunch: chicken & celery
Snack: orange
Dinner: cod & tomato basil salad
Possible Snack: popcorn with a little bit of butter (which has no carbs or sugars)

No comments:

Post a Comment