Monday, July 25, 2011

Size Update

Just a quickie....I got 2 pairs of Old Navy jeans in the mail today, both size 16 and they fit!!  I actually haven't put the second pair on yet but I'm sure they'll fit.

Just before our postal strike I placed a jeans order from Old Navy and ordered size 18.  They arrived a while after the strike was done and when I finally got them, put them on and then wore them for a bit, they stretched out.  I returned the unopened pair of size 18 and reordered the 2 x size 16 jeans.  

Seriously, I can't believe it....now if only my upper half would lose as much as my lower half did then perhaps I can shop in a regular sized store for both upper and lower parts of my body.

2 comments:

  1. Wow- very cool! Are you going to do the diet again later or just keep up the healthy eating in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do the diet again starting Sept 17, after my vacation. It's hard to do the maintenance phase without cheating. I really need the rigourous menu and calories to stay on track (unfortunately). I hope to lose 50 lbs more....after the first course in Sept will do the next one in the new year so it doesn't conflict with Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete