I just finished another full week of evening shifts and am super glad it's Saturday. I will be working next Mon & Tues and then Wed is the start of my vacation!! Super stoked!! Here's what I'm planning for vacation:
Aug 25 - drive to Surrey, stay with Gpa
26 - PM, stay with Melissa
27 - shopping in the states with Melissa
28 - relax, stay with Gpa in PM
29 - no plans
30 - stay at Tracy's in PM
31 - shopping/hanging with Michelle
Sept 1 - hang with Tracy
2 - go to Diana's late AM, ferry to Victoria
3 - zipline in Sooke, botanical beach, drive to Duncan to see high school friend, overnite in either Duncan or Nanaimo
4 - drive to TOFINO!
5 - breakfast in Tofino @ Wick Inn, spa treatments @ Wick Inn, whale watching tour in PM
6 - drive back to ferry, then to Diana's
7 - drive home....maybe stop in Hope to see another high school friend who I haven't seen since gr 9., then continue to PG
Sure is a busy trip but well worth the wait....I started planning it in March.
Today is a relax/errand day. My dad is home for a few nights so nice to see him. Last time he was home he was only here for 2 nites as he had a last min funeral to fly to in Red Deer, AB. One of his bosses (owner of business) was killed in a bike accident on route home from work. He was t-boned and died in hospital. That was a huge surprise and unfortunate event....so sad. So dad wasn't home as much as originally planned. I'm gonna head to Telus and see if I can upgrade my cell phone as the contract is almost expired...then off to the bank to get some American $$. Then perhaps a bike ride later this evening when it's cooler.
I'm still doing the Maintenance Phase of the diet but have eaten more carbs/sugars than what's allowed but I have still maintained my last injection weight. I've even gone below it a couple times too. My size 16 ON jeans are too baggy but guess that's what happens when they stretch out. When they come out of the dryer, they fit fine. Oh well. Guess I can wear a size 14 of that style. I had to return the other size 16 pair as it was too low in the buttock area. hehe. I can't stand it when females bend over and their thong/underwear/butt crack is exposed AND they know it too and don't adjust. Sheesh! Not the most attractive scene. Anyhoo, I hope to get some shopping done in the states at some outlet malls. I've never been to outlet malls before cause I could never fit into their sizes and now I can! Gonna also see if I can get new scrubs as well.
Well that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment