Ok, time to get my butt in gear, and by that I mean to start blogging again.
I see that day 41 really didn't get much attention but now I can't really remember what happened so guess it wasn't that significant.
Today I reached my first goal of 30 lbs lost! Such a surreal feeling and a sight to behold when you can see the weight come off (not literally!) and notice in the mirror a change, and that clothes are too big and falling off (which is a good thing in this sense). It's fantastic really! I'm glad I stuck to the 40 day course (mistake: not 43 days, just 40) and made the 30 lb mark. Now I have 3 days of the 500 calorie diet to continue then I start the 6 week maintenance phase which will be hard but I need to be good good good at least to just maintain this weight.
This Friday I go to the clinic to be measured and weighed for the last time until Sept. My calculation of inches lost is about 25.5" all over my body. Just losing 8 inches off the bust is incredible.
Anyways, I'm in Burns Lake tomorrow for a "last minute" shift and will have a problem with my lunch as I don't wanna cook any meat today. I'll bring strawberries and an orange for my 2 snacks and water. I'll drink the coffee & stevia on the way to work too......or maybe I'll just cook up a chicken breast so I don't go over the calories for the day with a salad from the health food restaurant. Ugh. Ok, time to sign off and get cookin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment