Sunday, July 10, 2011

Days 39 & 40 of hCG diet

So yesterday (day 39) I behaved food-wise, and had some popcorn and butter when mom & I got to 10 Mile Lake to visit my sister and her family who were camping there.  I didn't have much of a dinner so my menu compiled of:

Breakfast:  coffee & stevia
Lunch:  2 scrambled eggs (which I can have as a break to meat)
Snack: popcorn & apple
Dinner: melba x 1 and strawberries

Today (day 40), I've been good again.  I weighed myself and injected myself as usual and was down 1.8 lbs!  I sure liked seeing that since my past 1.5-2 weeks haven't been so hot in the losing aspect.  I'm now 206.6 lbs and have lost a total of 28.9 lbs!  This is the lowest I've been since starting this diet.  I only have 6 more injection days and I'm totally ok with not being at my goal weight of losing 40 lbs.  I cheated too many times and sabotaged that goal.  Oh well....when I do the next course in Sept I'll get to the 50 lb loss goal as I'd only need to lose 20 lbs which is easy.  I think that doing 2 courses consecutively has caused a bit of an immunity to the hCG which is expected, but won't be doing 2 in a row in Sept.


I had some popcorn tonite so am hoping for no gain tomorrow am.  What I don't get is that I pep-talk myself to NOT do certain things yet I still do them.  Ugh.  No more popcorn, darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment