Thursday, December 27, 2007

New update about me.

Well I've brought up pursuing more school to my dad while I was staying with my parents this past Christmas holiday.
He didn't seem disappointed or convincing of me otherwise which was quite nice. I laid out all the facts and reasons of why I've been thinking about school. It looked like he understood and accepted it all.
I verbally said I'm going to give it 6 more months from now (dec 07) to see if work becomes more busy, stimulating and challenging for me. If it doesn't get better or just a little bit better than how it is now, I will seriously persue a different avenue.
Computer Information systems does offer a wide range of career opportunities, so why not attempt it? Hmmm...one good thing is that if I get a student loan (not sure if I'd be approved though) I won't have to start paying it back until 6 months after I'm done the program.
Something to keep an eye on I guess.

1 comment: