Today at 1000 I went to a neighboring hospital to work in the pharmacy for a change. I'm working on being certified as a chemo mixing tech...which means I could be mixing chemo drugs and other IV meds for administration to hospital patients. Cool eh? Then I'd get another raise but this certification training will take quite a bit longer than my last cert.
Sure is nice to have this opportunity to upgrade myself as a Pharm Tech in such a large organization that I belong to.
Anyhoo, not sure what else to talk about....I noticed my buddy, Hillary, is keeping her blog quite uptodate so I felt I should too. We almost never talk on the phone as it's long distance but we could still make the call.
I'm almost completed my Christas shopping. I'm in the "big" city this wknd so should be able to finish. Yay! I don't usually take this long but I started later than ususal. Oh well. Some of the gifts were handmade as well...I scrapbooked 3 calendars for relatives. I know they'll like those! Who wouldn't, especially since it came from the oldest grandchild/daughter. I know that being the oldest has a special place in a grandparent's heart! I'm lucky that way.
So once again, I'll be signing off. How do people sign off in blogs? Is it like a letter where you say "sincerely" or "love" or "from"?? Hmmm.....perhaps I should Google that! (And for the people that know me...they know I'm a googler). Haha
TTYL.
Sure is nice to have this opportunity to upgrade myself as a Pharm Tech in such a large organization that I belong to.
Anyhoo, not sure what else to talk about....I noticed my buddy, Hillary, is keeping her blog quite uptodate so I felt I should too. We almost never talk on the phone as it's long distance but we could still make the call.
I'm almost completed my Christas shopping. I'm in the "big" city this wknd so should be able to finish. Yay! I don't usually take this long but I started later than ususal. Oh well. Some of the gifts were handmade as well...I scrapbooked 3 calendars for relatives. I know they'll like those! Who wouldn't, especially since it came from the oldest grandchild/daughter. I know that being the oldest has a special place in a grandparent's heart! I'm lucky that way.
So once again, I'll be signing off. How do people sign off in blogs? Is it like a letter where you say "sincerely" or "love" or "from"?? Hmmm.....perhaps I should Google that! (And for the people that know me...they know I'm a googler). Haha
TTYL.
Hi, Mel- blogging is nice because it is more written than Facebook which seems to be for networking. Keep up the great work;-)
ReplyDelete