Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas gifts for everyone!

I got Caitlin a Mommy Planning Calender. She'll be a new mommy in March.
I customized a t-shirt for Dave. On the front it said 007 and on the back "undercover". He's a huge fan.
Tenille and her new cookbooks by Rachael Ray.
Dad with his new/used golf clubs and bag.
Cat tree that Brad made for Tenille and Dave.
Mom opening her NEW computer. She really needed one.
Dave bringing in Dad's present. Boy, was he surprised!!
Brad aiming at Croquenol.
Dad aiming at Croquenol.
End of Christmas day, family playing Dutch Blitz...a vonderful goot game.
Did any of you browsing through my pics notice I'm not in any of them?? Yes it's true! I rarely get caught in a picture taking moment. I really don't know why forsure but I have hunchs. Hmmm....so I just thought I'd clarify if anyone was wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment