Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S - 2008

Well today starts a new year. (I tried thinking of a profound statement just now but it DEFINATELY did not work..oh well.)
So last nite around 8pm I went to a co-worker's place for fondue and ramoli. The food was great considering it was her first time doing fondue. We had pesto seasoned pizza bread pieces and veggies which were dipped in the "pizza in a bowl" sauce. That was good. If you want the recipe, consult Company's Coming entertainment book. There was also a chicken broth with ginger for the meat to cook in. Then for dessert there was a milk & white chocolate dipping sauce for the meringue fingers and angel food cake. So yummy!
Afterwards, we went outside and lit some fireworks then went for a short walk to see the miniture horses, goats and chickens. The horses were shy so only saw the goats and chickens.
We went back to the house and played about 2 hrs of ramoli which I didn't come out on top of. We played with pennies.....not exactly big spenders but definatley a lot safer!!
Then I left at 2:30am. I awoke with a headache that has stayed with me ALL day. It's now 9:37pm and still got it. I'll go to bed soon but I had a 2 hr nap so can stay up a bit longer. Back to work tomorrow. I'll be driving to Granisle health clinic for my monthly visit and this time the boss is coming with me. I hope the road is good. I hate driving that Granisle highway....it's always in bad shape and with me having the accident last year, I tend to get nervous on it. I usually "white knuckle it" the whole way.
Anyhoo, time to sign off. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment