Well I've been checking out www.plentyoffish.com in search of a guy to correspond with that doesn't live on the other side of the world. But to no avail....
So I decided to open a trial membership with www.christiancafe.com . There aren't any guys that live very close to me on there unfortunately. I did send out a "wink" but so far there's no reply. Although, I did receive a wink yesterday. I have emailed the guy back today with hopes of a response before my trial expires. This guy, named Eric, is in California. His profile sounds so sincere, I have "fallen" for it (profile). Sometimes I get so excited about getting a bit of attention on these websites, I think it's going to work out but that allows me to get hurt when it doesn't. And oh boy, has it not ever worked out.
I talked to a mental health worker a little while ago and I told her I have issues but I'm not thinking of them, on purpose, because they get me upset. She said unless I'm in therapy having conversation, not thinking about them is the best thing I could do. When I think to myself of these things, I just end up going around in circles....no progress at all. So when I get an appointment with the MH worker, I'm going to try to stay as upbeat as I can. If I get upset and start feeling sorry for myself because I'm still single and am not even close to being married, that gets me nowhere. I need to be positive in all aspects of my life otherwise I'll be in the dumps way too often.
I'm going to try to be more upbeat in future blogs. I know this is a place to say whatever I want so positive entries should be here more than negative....make sense?
So here's a happy picture of me. I hope this continues....
No comments:
Post a Comment