It looks like I may have found a new place to live!
I went to Movie Gallery today with Brenda and saw a "roommate wanted" poster on the window. The person looking for a roomie happened to be the girl working then. Her name is Danielle. She will be moving into a 2 bdrm, 2 bathrm, trailor with an addition on the lake. We had a good talk and I gave her my particulars and she said she'd call me tomorrow after talking to her landlord about me.
Wow!! The timing is perfect. I had just been very upset about living in the residence and even had a talk with Matt about my 'situation' and 'issues' I'm having and then BAM, I may have found a place to live in.
If this is in God's plan, all the details will work out fine. So I'll keep you posted....
I went to Movie Gallery today with Brenda and saw a "roommate wanted" poster on the window. The person looking for a roomie happened to be the girl working then. Her name is Danielle. She will be moving into a 2 bdrm, 2 bathrm, trailor with an addition on the lake. We had a good talk and I gave her my particulars and she said she'd call me tomorrow after talking to her landlord about me.
Wow!! The timing is perfect. I had just been very upset about living in the residence and even had a talk with Matt about my 'situation' and 'issues' I'm having and then BAM, I may have found a place to live in.
If this is in God's plan, all the details will work out fine. So I'll keep you posted....
Be sure to post pix if/when you move!!
ReplyDelete