So here's my latest update which isn't the happiest news but probably is a blessing in disguise.
I decided not to move into the trailer I was looking at. The other girl has such an opposite schedule than I do that I think her late nights wouldn't be very pleasant for me. Perhaps I could handle it for a little while at first but I don't think I should be prohibited to sleep the whole night through considering I have to work at 7am!
So oh well. The blessing part(s) are/could be that there is no high-speed internet out there so I wouldn't be able to do distance education at home in the evenings. I'd have to stay at work longer just to use the computer and printer. Definatley not worth it! The other thing was the house is heated by propane and it costs about $300 to fill the tank in one shot. That's quite the expense! So I think those three things were the biggest aspects that made my decision what it is.
One day, I guess, it will happen that I will be free to be on my own! I posted an ad on the cafeteria bullitin board today mentioning I need a 1 bdrm apartment/basement suite to rent. I wonder if there will be any bites.
I went to my Pastor's house last nite and one of our conversations was about where I was living and how that was going for me. They mentioned their next door neighbor has a basement suite and they would keep their ears open for any good news. So that's cool.
I'm really trying to steer away from bachelor suites as it's hard to entertain guests when the furniture is arranged as it would be...all in one room. Not so inviting, I think.
Anyhoo....As the world turns, so are the days of our lives...haha.
I decided not to move into the trailer I was looking at. The other girl has such an opposite schedule than I do that I think her late nights wouldn't be very pleasant for me. Perhaps I could handle it for a little while at first but I don't think I should be prohibited to sleep the whole night through considering I have to work at 7am!
So oh well. The blessing part(s) are/could be that there is no high-speed internet out there so I wouldn't be able to do distance education at home in the evenings. I'd have to stay at work longer just to use the computer and printer. Definatley not worth it! The other thing was the house is heated by propane and it costs about $300 to fill the tank in one shot. That's quite the expense! So I think those three things were the biggest aspects that made my decision what it is.
One day, I guess, it will happen that I will be free to be on my own! I posted an ad on the cafeteria bullitin board today mentioning I need a 1 bdrm apartment/basement suite to rent. I wonder if there will be any bites.
I went to my Pastor's house last nite and one of our conversations was about where I was living and how that was going for me. They mentioned their next door neighbor has a basement suite and they would keep their ears open for any good news. So that's cool.
I'm really trying to steer away from bachelor suites as it's hard to entertain guests when the furniture is arranged as it would be...all in one room. Not so inviting, I think.
Anyhoo....As the world turns, so are the days of our lives...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment