Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SKYDIVING, BA-BY!

Well it's official! I've decided to go skydiving this Sept/08 with the accompaniment of my buddy Melissa G. If I decide to jump tandem it will be in Vernon otherwise if I jump "instructor assisted" it will be in Abbotsford.
What's cool is that when I lived in the lower mainland with the fam', we drove past this dropzone on a weekly basis. When we lived in Mission, we passed it every Sunday on the way to church in Abby. So how cool is it that I go back and actually jump where I always wanted to see people jump and land. http://www.vancouver-skydiving.bc.ca/tandems.html
So if we go to Vernon it will be a whirl-wind trip! It'll be drive down to Langely on thursday, drive to Vernon Friday, jump on Sat., drive back to Langely on Sunday, drive home on Monday, work on Tues or maybe Wed.
I never plan things like this but since doing the ziptrek last september, I've got an adventure high going!!
I gonna see if I can bring my own camera and take pics from the air. I'm also going to arrange for an "air video" to be taken through the whole ordeal of me in the plane to landing.

2 comments: