Well now that 2008 has officially started, I must put my goals in sight. As some of you know, I'm 14.5 months away from turning 30. That's a big deal to me. I know it's just a number, blah blah blah, but I have 2 goals to accomplish before I hit (pulverize) 30! Well actually there are more than 2 but first I'll mention the attainable ones.
#1 - tandom skydiving. It will happen! I need to loose a couple pounds first as there's a weight restriction. Yeesh!!
#2 - river rafting. I think the all time destination for river rafting would be the river going through the Grand Canyon, but let's get serious here. I don't know when it'll happen or where or with who but it will happen.
Now for the not-as-easily-attainable goals. #3 - become married and #4 put down a lump sum of cash for a home for myself! Ok well #4 I just thought of now and unless Bill Gates happens to leave me $$, a new house won't be happening that quickly. Maybe Bill Gates has a younger brother or son he could hook me up with and then get married....(what am I thinking??)
Well I hope you all wish me luck and, if possible, watch me jump/fall/be pushed outta the plane!
Ta Ta for now!
#1 - tandom skydiving. It will happen! I need to loose a couple pounds first as there's a weight restriction. Yeesh!!
#2 - river rafting. I think the all time destination for river rafting would be the river going through the Grand Canyon, but let's get serious here. I don't know when it'll happen or where or with who but it will happen.
Now for the not-as-easily-attainable goals. #3 - become married and #4 put down a lump sum of cash for a home for myself! Ok well #4 I just thought of now and unless Bill Gates happens to leave me $$, a new house won't be happening that quickly. Maybe Bill Gates has a younger brother or son he could hook me up with and then get married....(what am I thinking??)
Well I hope you all wish me luck and, if possible, watch me jump/fall/be pushed outta the plane!
Ta Ta for now!
Dan went skydiving someplace outside of Vegas in 2000. Would that work for you? Then you could gamble and win the money for your house;=)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm!! Now that's a thought!! I wonder if some friends would join me?? Perhaps you can meet me there too??
ReplyDeleteSomething to ponder. Thanks!