http://www.skydivelasvegas.com/index.html
So a dear friend of mine suggested I jump from a plane in Las Vegas and then do some gambling so I can win enough money to buy/build my own house!! When I read her note to me, I was intrigued, perhaps curious.
I googled skydiving and Las Vegas and came across many websites offering that. Hmmmm...if I were to jump in Nevada it would probably have to be my 2nd or 3rd jump because I think my family/friends would want to watch me on my first jump. It would be a huge milestone for me. I'm also getting it video taped. There is a new way of capturing the jump now and it doesn't require jumper #2. My tandum partner would have a digital recorder attached to their wrist.
The more and more I think of doing this the more I'm convinced it will happen, pending I lose a few pounds first.
I'll keep ya posted....
So a dear friend of mine suggested I jump from a plane in Las Vegas and then do some gambling so I can win enough money to buy/build my own house!! When I read her note to me, I was intrigued, perhaps curious.
I googled skydiving and Las Vegas and came across many websites offering that. Hmmmm...if I were to jump in Nevada it would probably have to be my 2nd or 3rd jump because I think my family/friends would want to watch me on my first jump. It would be a huge milestone for me. I'm also getting it video taped. There is a new way of capturing the jump now and it doesn't require jumper #2. My tandum partner would have a digital recorder attached to their wrist.
The more and more I think of doing this the more I'm convinced it will happen, pending I lose a few pounds first.
I'll keep ya posted....
No comments:
Post a Comment