Sunday, January 20, 2008

I don't enjoy "chick flicks"

WARNING: I MAY HAVE DISCLOSED TOO MUCH INFORMATION. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!
Today I watched "Mad Love" with Chris O'Donnell and Drew Barrymore. It was a good movie and I could relate to some of it but never the less it's a chick flick and I don't like them.
First of all, they make me depressed. There's always a love story and it may go well or bad but there still is one. Because I haven't had a relationship in over 2 years, it bothers me immensly to be watching fictional characters be happy. (Odd, isn't it?)
For some reason it makes me revert to my thinking that I'm not worth a relationship and by almost being 30, that proves it. I wanted to be married before I turned 30 but I'm sooooo far from that reality.
Oh well.
Topic #2 is just as unpleasant but this is my blog and I can vent in it. I think turning 30 will be a major upset for me. But on the other hand I will have, hopefully, reached a couple of my goals....skydiving and river rafting.
(If you have read this blog entry earlier you may have noticed it has shrunk in size. I decided to delete some "too" personal parts in it.)
Well I'm sure my day at work tomorrow will go better. I generally don't think of these negatives things half as much as I do now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment