Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Scentsy Fascination

click here: My Scentsy Consultant page

Yesterday I signed up as a Scentsy consultant for two reasons. 
#1. to make pocket cash
#2. to provide my friends/co-workers/family with ease of ordering the product from someone they trust

I really love this product.  I like how you can walk away from the heating wax knowing there's no risk that's caused by a flame because it's flameless.  A lightbulb is what heats the wax and emits the scent throughout the room/house.

My favourite scents (so far) are, in no particular order:
  • Cucumber Lime
  • Hemingway
  • Baked Apple Pie
  • Cinnamon Bun
  • Cherry Limeade
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • Sunkissed Citrus
  • Sweet Pea & Vanilla
  • Cerise (scent of the month)
Anyways, I'm looking forward to this addition to my life.  I don't plan on hosting parties at people's houses but if that's what they ask for I will.  I prefer basket parties where the party-host has the scent samples, catalogues and order forms for friends etc to look/smell at.  The party-host can take this package to work for people to check out and order if they want.... this way is easier and less nerve racking if speaking to crowds is not your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment