Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 6 & Scentsy

So only down 0.5 lbs this am.  Not sure why but am a total of 5 lbs down.  Perhaps the late nite snack of an apple prevented the extra loss....who knows.
I had to get some groceries today and cook up more chicken and beef for the next 3 days.  I made Garlic Roasted chicken and Italian meatballs.  The chicken was ok....next time won't put crushed melba toast & spices on it but rather just some simple spices and sliced garlic.  I didn't like the lemon juice being in the marinade or at least less of it as it brought too many memories of previous meals during the previous times I did this diet.   The meatballs are an easy backup meal too.

So on a completely different note.  Scentsy has launched a new brand called Grace Adele and it's purses/clutches/wallets and jewlery.  Looks nice too.  Here's the link to the catalogue:  Grace Adele.  The new Fall/Winter catalogue gets released to consultants in August and will be available to order from in September.  One of the seasonal scents that was brought back is Cinnamon Bear....I love it...it's just like those red cinnamon hearts but for the nose not the mouth. 

I have Baked Apple Pie warming in the kitchen right now.  Thought that was a better choice than garlic.  Downstairs there is Orange Dreamsicle warming and it's just like the Orange Creamsicle dessert.  Man oh man it's good!!  Anyways, I got my first customer order in today and the new scent bars I ordered were: baked apple pie, orange dreamsicle, lemons & berries, and cran/mango.  I also got 6 scentsy circles for my car and maybe give one or two away.

That's it for now...hoping for a 2 lb loss tomorrow am.

No comments:

Post a Comment