First I have to make a correction to a previous post....when I said I lost 10.5 lbs I actually was down 9.5 lbs...not sure how I gibbled that math up.
Anyways, this am I finally reached 10 lbs. Yesterday I didn't have a loss and the day before was only 0.5 lb loss.
Today mom has left town for a few days and I gave into temptation. I feel bad but am not gonna beat myself up over it as I had a mental fight before hand, and what a fight it was (yes, no, yes, no, yes). I looked at the item, put it back in the cupboard and then said (in my mind) "screw it". Stupid tempatation. Half way thru eating I was done with the tempation but the item wasn't gone so about 30 min later finished it to get rid of it. Ugh...oh well. I'm not gonna bow to the porclein god either, no point. (TMI??)
I can only hope for no loss tomorrow or a loss, of course, as this has happened before but it's NEVER to be bet on.
Update tomorrow.
Hi, Mel, just checking in:-) Don't be too hard on yourself... life solely on veggies would be depressing;-) Tomorrow is a new day for each of us!
ReplyDelete