Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today is day 13, but I'm talking bout day 12

Just a quick little talk.....on my way out to work.

This am I gained 0.5 lbs but am thinking 2 things.
1. it's a catch up of my devious behaviour 2 days ago OR
2. it was the little bit of mini marshmallows I gobbled up (without partially knowing it) yesterday.

Let me quickly explain.  After work I had to do an errand then go to dr's appt then home.  I was going out at 630pm so thought I could get in a nap (which are usually 2 hrs).  When I woke up at 6pm, I was hungry but had to quickly hop into the shower, dry off etc, then figure out if I had time to eat something before leaving.  I opened cupboards and found some mini marshmallows, popped a few (maybe 10) then thought better to microwave the already cooked chicken I had and ate that (not so great).  But get this!  I barely realized I ate the marshmallows when I was eating them.....first cause I went back to old habits and second cause I was so hungry I didn't really care/notice what I was eating.  Crazy eh? And that's the truth, not an excuse.  So up my weight went this am.  Well I'm back on the train and driving it too!!  The next 17 days will be killer as in the killing of the fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment