Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 14

I'm down 1 lb this am so my total to date is 10.5 lbs.  Now that's more like it, the way it's supposed to be.  Sheesh....cravings and giving into them (while on this diet) aren't worth it when there's no leway (?spelling) given.

Dad is home now for 1 week and mom comes home in 2.5 days so that's a good thing because I kinda have a 'watch dog' around.  Dad won't say anything because he doesn't know all the diet details but because there's another person in the house my conscience is on high alert.  Wknds are never fun so I'm going to lay low and keep my mind pre-occupied. 

Sat evening I'm babysitting anyways....well assisting dad in the cricket babysitting.  Grandpas are different than grandmas when it comes to babysitting their grandkids.  So in this case, bring in the auntie to assist :)

Here's hoping for another good day!

Oh, and one little tid bit of unrelated information..... I LOVE MY JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment