So I've had some moments of weaknesses in the past couple days. Last Saturday was the Big Mac. But at least still lost 1 lb. I've had a bag of Sour Cream Onion chips 2 days ago and last night had popcorn with butter. So bad but I worked a 13 hr shift and couldn't get the popcorn idea out of my mind even though my 'supposed' deterent was that I was getting weighed today after work. Oh well.....
Today is day 18....12 more injections to go. I made a marinara sauce a couple days ago and have eaten it once so far. I put it on the cooked ground beef and tasted pretty good. The sauce is quite similar to a restaurant marinara sauce. Bonus.
My weigh in was 12 lbs lost since first weight. Pretty good but not great. This whole process is about ONE day at a time. Pre-cook the meals but just get through each day on their own otherwise the goals are harder to achieve. Especially when it comes to following the menu to a tee. I only ate 2 apples and 1 orange and water before my weigh in after 3:00 pm....I know, I know, not enough calories and I felt the fatigue so tomorrow back to normal eating. I've been perfect today so hope for nice loss tomorrow am.
No comments:
Post a Comment