Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 15 & 16

I'm at a total of 12 lbs lost.

It was amazing how that happened though as I gave into temptation yesterday because of a little inconvenience.  I had to go to McDonald's to get my niece & nephew dinner so ended up getting dad and I each big macs and fries.  Mmmmmmmmmm.................  Been way too long.  Anyways,  I didn't gain this am but rather lost 1 lbs to total 12 lost.  I seriously couldn't believe it.  I went on the scale about 3x to test it.  Even last nite I prepared my mind for a gain of approx 2 lbs.  BUT once again I know this isn't typical and won't happen again if I give in so badly.

The day before I was down 0.5 lbs but hey, that's ok too.

On Day 18 I'll head to the Dr's office to weigh in and I hope the lady there will be ok with my loss as I think it should be closer to 16-18 lbs.  Stay tuned for update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment