I gained 5 lbs from the past 2 gorge days so today's weight didn't count but tomorrow am's will. Oh mannnnnn.....
I had the chili for lunch today with strawberries and one piece of melba toast. Tasted alright. This evening I cooked up 3 chicken breasts in a concoction, a modification of a recipe if you will.
Here it is for those who are adventurous.
Chinese Chicken Salad (without the salad part)
100 g chicken breast
cabbage (I didn't use it)
3 tbsp Bragg's liquid amino acids (like a soy sauce from health food store)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp minced green onion (I just chopped it small)
1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
Fresh grated ginger or a dash of powdered (I didn't use it, didn't have it)
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Stevia to taste (didn't use it)
S & P to taste
Brown chicken with lemon juice, 1 tbsp Bragg's, garlic and onion. Slice cabbage into fine strips (I didn't do that). Steam lightly until cooked (still didn't do this). Drain off excess liquid. Add chicken and chili. Sprinkle with additional Bragg's.
Now I didn't exactly do that cause I didn't read the instructions correctly, haha. I just put the chicken into a frying pan with all liquids and seasonings and let simmer until chicken was cooked. Drained liquid and ate chicken. Pretty easy to do and didn't taste too bad, pretty good actually.
I would have made a cucumber salad but was missing some ingredients, as usual. haha. Perhaps tomorrow....it's a Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad. I've found that the majority of these recipes have fresh garlic in them. Now I don't know about you, but garlic on a daily basis + no wearing of scented lotion + but can wear deoderant = can be a skeptical situation....a smelly one at that. I know my mom would let me know if there's a garlicky type odour emitting from my pores but those at work are much to polite to say anything. Since my job is quite physical maybe I'll delve into the scented lotion, Satsuma body butter I think. Gotta think of others right?
No comments:
Post a Comment