I went to Tacoma WA this past wknd with former co-worker, Michelle. That was my main and original reason for this mini vacation. Nickelback, Seether, Bush and My Darkest Days performed and the whole thing was awesome. I figure if deafness is the result, then good concert.
| Seether, the 2nd band that played. |
| Bush, third band. The lead singer is Gavis Rosdale, Gwen Stefani's husband. He was a hyper guy. |
| Gavin laying on the stage playing guitar. |
| Nickelback on the suspended stage. |
| Some flames from pyro show. I could feel the heat and I wasn't that close! |
| Guitar cam. |
| More pyro. |
| Dinner the day I returned to Canada. I went to Original Joe's in South Surrey with 2 former Burns Lake co-workers who were lucky enough to escape the north. |
No comments:
Post a Comment